We have some great ideas for August 7th and 8th. Here is the tentative schedule of events:
This is a weekend event, so see below regarding day and times for events.
August 7th: live music, food truck, and Ga-ga ball games for the kids. All of this will be at the clubhouse.
- 10am-12pm - kids kayak races. Kids will be separated by age group beginning at age 6. Life jacket required for all age groups!
- 12pm-1pm - lunch
- 1pm-2/2:30pm - games including water balloon toss, ring toss, mummy wrap, etc
- 1pm-2/2:30pm - sand art craft
- 3pm-4pm - Kona ice truck
- 3:30-4:30pm - Trivia mania games provided by Magic Cube Entertainment
- 5:30/6pm - possible adult vs lifeguard volleyball game
*Sign up form will be sent out soon. If you sign your child up for an event, we ask that you volunteer to help with an activity that day.
*A waiver must be completed for a child to participate in an activity that day.
*No guests will be permitted at the lake on Saturday, 8/8.
*Maggie’s restaurant will be providing a few dinner menu options that are available for order and delivery. Part of the proceeds will go to SLPOA.
*There will be a collection for the Center for Food Action on Saturday, 8/8.
More details to follow but I wanted to give everyone a head’s up of the tentative schedule. Thanks!