- Friday (8/6) - food truck and band at the clubhouse.
- Saturday (8/7)
- 10-12pm - kids triathlon
- 12-1pm - lunch. Hot dog cart is booked!
- 12:30pm - kids whip cream eating contest
- 1-2pm - kids games on the courts/arts and crafts
- 2-3pm - kids game show with Magic Cube Entertainment
- 3-4pm - Kona truck/pie the lifeguard
- 4-5pm - kids kayak race followed by adult kayak race
- 5-5:30pm - dinner break
- 5:30-6pm - Adult vs lifeguard volleyball game
Hi everyone! Several people have asked about routes for each age group for the triathlon so I attached some visuals of the bike and run routes for everyone to look at.
I recommend getting slip on sneakers if possible. Definitely helps if the kids can just slip on their running shoes after getting out of the lake. They can quickly dry their feet with a towel and then slip on their shoes.
*Email me at email@example.com with any questions!